Tuesday 12 May 2015

My favorite hero in Dota2

As I have mentioned before, Dota is a team game, so only individualism can not win a game or save  whole team. However, when you have played this game for many years, you may find that you usually use some same heroes for several times. There are many reasons, but for me, it is just because of three explanations: I always win when using him, I can feel teamwork pleasure from him, and just for a more interesting game.

First of all, bloodseeker is the hero who I use then  I can lead team to a victory all the time. He belongs to agility type, which can be a leader carry in a team, because he has a really high agility growth which makes him release more output at later period than other agility heroes. What's more, one of his skill is definitely incredible, named Thirst. This skill can make him get lots of blood just in a second especially when he killed another enemy hero. And his ultimate skill, the Rupture, is a bloody skill which is damaging one and can be very useful when you are equipped with some equipment which can make enemies moving. All in all, this hero is really suitable for me, and I love him just because he can always bring me a victory!


In addition, there is another one I am interest in very much, given he shows me the essential of the game, teamwork. She is vengeful spirit, who is a agility hero as well but plays a different role in a team, core support. Her importance contributes to her skills, the stunning one and swapping position one. With this two skills, she can easily help most of leader or DPS(a hero who have a high damage per second)to kill any enemy they face in battlefield. This characteristic makes me feel that I am controlling the whole pace of the game, and help my teammates to get more kills experience and money then finally win the game with my indispensable support.


At last but not least, I'd like to introduce my most favorite hero, pudge. He looks a little disgusting but he is a really funny guy to control in a game. Because he can make your enemies coming to your face even from a dark corner where your enemies could not see. What's funnier is that you can pull back your teammates from distance especially when they are going to die due to enemies' damage. When playing this hero, the most important thing is to show, to show subtle operating, strategy to deal with every details, and strength to take a adventure. Although I can't win the game using him, I still love it most because he always make me full of energy and make me laugh from deep inside.




--by Chong Yao

No comments:

Post a Comment